TN3270 and TN5250 Terminal Emulator
An all-in-one Telnet TN3270, TN5250 Terminal Emulator
Distinct IntelliTerm for TN3270 (Telnet 3270) and TN5250 (Telnet 5250) is a Windows terminal emulator that allows you
to access data on diverse corporate information servers such as
IBM mainframes, IBM AS400, UNIX and VAX systems from a single
application. It includes full featured terminal emulation for
TN3270E, TN3270 for Type 3278 and 3279, with support
for 3179G, 3192G, 3472G and 3279 S3G graphics, TN5250 and VT220 through VT420.
Distinct IntelliTerm operates over the Telnet protocol running over TCP/IP,
an area in which Distinct is a market leader. Distinct IntelliTerm
integrates related utilities such as multi-connect FTP with SOCKS
firewall proxy support, print server support with LPD and 3287
printing support, substantially reducing your training and support cost.
A Total Solution for Your Network Printing Needs
Distinct IntelliTerm supports a variety of printing options from 3287 (LUI and 3), PCPRINT and TPRINT network printing for TN3270E to LPR and LPD printing for TN5250 and VT420. This means that you can send your files on an IBM AS400 directly to the printer on your desktop.
Terminal Emulation Automation: EHLLAPI, HLLAPI, VBA, OLE Automation and more
Distinct IntelliTerm – Developer Edition comes with a very powerful set of programming tools for
terminal emulation automation,
allowing you to customize the way you interface with your host applications.
See also screen scraping software and how to integrate Windows application with legacy applications seamlessly.
IntelliTerm Main Features
- TN3270E Emulation - Models 2,3,4 and 5
- TN5250 Emulation - 24x80, 27x132
- VT52 through VT420
- Support for 3179G, 3192G, 3472G, and 3279 S3G graphics
- Type Ahead option
- Auto keyboard unlock
- Capture data to file
- Optional scroll back buffer (VT)
- Full Entry Assist capabilities (TN3270E/TN5250)
- Customizable Column Separators in TN5250 sessions
- Support for extended attributes
- File Transfer to/from clipboard
- IND$FILE Transfer
- Light Pen emulation
- PCPRINT (CMS, MUSIC, TSO)
- TN3287 printing (LU1, LU3)
- Definable ASCII/EBCDIC translate tables
- 80 or 132 columns (VT)
- Copy and Paste; Drag-and-drop
- Auto copy
- Multiple concurrent sessions
- User-definable toolbars
- User-definable poppads
- User-definable fonts
- Crystal-clear bitmap fonts
- User-definable hotspots
- Graphical Keyboard Mapping using Drag-and-drop
- Customizable printing options
- Print Screen
- Restart any session that terminates
- Customizable colors
- True Type scaleable fonts
- Automatic resizing of fonts
- Ability to create multiple session profiles
- Create icons for different profiles
- International character support
- Track menu
- Support for HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, WinHLLAPI
- Support for Visual Basic
- VBA Scripting Language
- Handy Quick-Key feature
View product documentation for IntelliTerm,
Terminal Emulator for
TN3270 (Telnet 3270) and
TN5250 (Telnet 5250)
(click here for PDF*).
Also available in French*, German*, Italian*, Portuguese*, and Spanish*.
Download the trial version of IntelliTerm, today!
It's easy to see if IntelliTerm is every bit as good as we say it is. Simply download the trial version of the Developer Edition if you need to add TN3270 or TN5250 terminal-emulation features such as screen scraping to your application.
Download the trial version of the Standard Edition otherwise.